Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look at the Bright Side Already!

In review of my classmate's blog: Government Not So Bad, I loved what you had to say. It is getting old that most Americans have nothing good to say about this country or its leadership and how it's run.

I for one, may not agree with everything this country puts into action, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world. I've been overseas and visited poverty-stricken countries for extended amounts of time. Americans may be suffering right now due to ridiculous prices on everything, but we are still steps ahead of other nations.

Americans take for granted all the freedoms and liberties we have. What about all the things we do have? Why does everything always have to be focused around what is less than ideal? Our "less than ideal" situations in America are leaps and bounds above what some nations could even dream about.

No comments: